PC PLAYERS: Do you love or hate playing with console players?

I dont feel like pc players give console players enough credit? I feel like in swfs its always pc and not console friends. Im fairely good at DBD but as a console player sometimes ill add someone at the end depending on how good they played but on rare occasion they add back. Not saying they have to, i have a few friends but idk i just feel like mostly pc players love to connect with other pc players, is it because they have game chat or what? another reason on twitch i sometimes see pc players always say "omg its another ######### console player" or they just say crazy stuff about us because were not on pc. And in most games they disconnect as well. Has any one had bad experiences playing with console players or something?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I really don’t care what platform the play on.

  • A thread like this is going to lead to negativity instantly so I'm closing this here. We've got a very inclusive attitude on this forum and respect all our platforms and it's not acceptable here to disrespect someone for the platform they play on - this thread would lead to that.