Uncomfortable truth
I suck on Haddonfield as survivor. I hold my own on most other maps but Haddonfield offers me no benefits; if anything I go down quicker. I can't be the only one, surely?
I suck on Haddonfield as survivor. I hold my own on most other maps but Haddonfield offers me no benefits; if anything I go down quicker. I can't be the only one, surely?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hated Haddonfield as a survivor for the longest time. Now it's pretty meh for me. I still hate it as a killer.
It's kinda boring very survivor friendly map. Even u don't know anything about game, it's very easy to hide.
Haddonfield is actually confusing if you don't know how to take advantage of the broken loops. When you understand them you can run some killers the whole game if they commit to you.
RNG, iv had some haddonfield maps where hardly any pallets spawn near the cars/garages plus the windows all change as well.
I hate the map as both sides, still far easier as survivor imo