My daily que times
8AM - 8PM Survivor almost instant,killer takes betwen 1-10 minutes but happened to wait 15+ minutes,very rarely though.
Then from 8PM to about 1-2 AM when I go to sleep,killer almost instant,while survivor sometimes take even a few minutes for a match.
I pretty much just play survivor during the day until evening,and then I can finally switch to killer without wasting most of my time searching for a match.
What I get from this is during non peak times,the game is pretty much dominated by survivor players,then it balances out everyday during the evening.
How is your daily que times like?
Comments
My queue times pretty much same as yours, but killer times become faster maybe from 10PM. And recently killer times wasn't as instant as before SBMM. It still takes about minute to find lobby.
Killer times take a few minutes during the day/early afternoon. As I move into later afternoon, they speed up and become pretty much instant from that time all the way into the early morning hours (usually until 3-4 AM, sometimes later). Games come so fast, I can't even buy something in the bloodweb before I'm in an immediate lobby again. I rarely find myself waiting too long to play killer if that's my choice.
I play survivor more at night, when I have someone to SWF with, but when I play solo, it's usually in the morning, and the wait times aren't bad, sometimes even instant. It's the reverse of killer, as the later in the afternoon it goes, the longer the times go. The survivor wait times during those times aren't what they once were before crossplay was added, but they still are long enough for me to hit the restroom, grab a snack and drink, and get back to my lobby and find I'm/we're still waiting for a match.
Sometimes I would play as survivor around 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 it works instantly. and for killer it works around 5:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. and it looks like it's different from you guys to be honest.