Is Hillbilly a semi husk
What I mean is when you think of Hillbilly you think of a marathon runner wearing to make spaghetti from your insides thing is I find no one uses him or rarely uses him even when they do well the chainsaw is hardly used other then traveling across the map. Reason why his chainsaw is missing the charge speed add-ons I don't mean increasing I mean the decease ones so I wanna give an idea that may help with this problem and actually make Hillbilly at least a bit more useful. Why not have the add-ons decrease charge time but increase the rate the chainsaw over heats when charging it that way it makes it at least simpler and doesn't make him not fun I used to main Hillbilly I don't anymore because there's no chance I can chainsaw someone.
Comments
Nah just revert him back. Hillbilly is fun to go against.