Ps4/5 players who like to joke around

Looking for players who like having fun more than just surviving. I like to joke around and ppl who will do the same. I’m a decent looper and play more for others living than me. Don’t care if your new or have been playing for awhile I enjoy helping newer people out. I use mic but might take a few games to warm up to ppl 18+ preferred Convict-Inc is the tag

Comments

  • @Con_Inc said:

    Looking for players who like having fun more than just surviving. I like to joke around and ppl who will do the same. I’m a decent looper and play more for others living than me. Don’t care if your new or have been playing for awhile I enjoy helping newer people out. I use mic but might take a few games to warm up to ppl Convict-Inc is the tag

    I like to have fun, but I only really play at night sometimes because I'm busy most of the time and another thing is I am US Central, so we might not be close enough so my ping might be bad unless you live close by. If those things are okie doki for you, then ill add you and we can play sometime.

  • I live in Ohio and play later in the afternoon

    @JustWhimsical said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/285509/ps4-5-players-who-like-to-joke-around

    I like to have fun, but I only really play at night sometimes because I'm busy most of the time and another thing is I am US Central, so we might not be close enough so my ping might be bad unless you live close by. If those things are okie doki for you, then ill add you and we can play sometime.