Fast Track Mechanics Question

According to its description, each time a teammate is hooked Fast Track gives 3% additional progression on your next great skill check on a generator. I know this stacks but I will use the default 3% for simplicity.

My question is does this 3% get added on to the default 1% you get for hitting a great skill check for a total of 4% or do you only get the Fast Track bonus?

Also, if I combine that with Stake Out would I get a 5% bonus on a skill check?

Comments

  • It definitely adds the 1% per token bonus to the default bonus.

    So yes, Perk on Tier 3 and 3 tokens will result in 4 % bonus.


    For Stake Out I am not sure. I think you get the 1% bonus only if you consume a token on a good skillcheck. If you hit a great, you don’t get anything but you won’t lose a Stake out token. So I would assume it’s still 4% in that case.

  • @Mooks said:

    It definitely adds the 1% per token bonus to the default bonus.

    So yes, Perk on Tier 3 and 3 tokens will result in 4 % bonus.

    For Stake Out I am not sure. I think you get the 1% bonus only if you consume a token on a good skillcheck. If you hit a great, you don’t get anything but you won’t lose a Stake out token. So I would assume it’s still 4% in that case.

    Hmm, I always thought Stake Out makes great skill checks 2% too. I guess it could have been just confirmation bias.

  • @DawnMad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2543309#Comment_2543309

    Hmm, I always thought Stake Out makes great skill checks 2% too. I guess it could have been just confirmation bias.

    I am unsure on that one. But as I understand the text it just grants the 1% that you would get for a great.


    but the Fast Track Info I am pretty sure is at least supposed to work the way I described :)