Hills side by side?
It was in Mother's Dwelling. Is this a bug or only RNG? Didn't know this could happen :B
It was in Mother's Dwelling. Is this a bug or only RNG? Didn't know this could happen :B
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Been a thing since the maps release
This has happened since the maps's release, actually.
I like it.
I only noticed this recently as I ran up one hill then dropped down and then up the other side / \ / \
Was brilliant fun being chased over hills by Pyramid head.
I have never got this variation and I play this map any chance I get with Twins. Not sure how but I enjoy this map with them....Can't believe I have never seen this.