Please remove the aim assist
Like honestly. I miss more hits than I actually hit just because it cuts my lunge for no reason. It assists Survivor more than it does killers
Like honestly. I miss more hits than I actually hit just because it cuts my lunge for no reason. It assists Survivor more than it does killers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it only screws me over when i have bad ping, is enfuriating, but not that bad.
now when aim assist robs me a hit and then i get validated at a pallet hit 5 seconds later its when i get tired of it.
Yes! Omg is it annoying when you get validated after an aim assist miss