Hacker

So I've just had an encounter with hackers and I'd like to know where I should report them with video evidence

Comments

  • © 2015-2020 and BEHAVIOUR, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT and other related trademarks and logos belong to Behaviour Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.

    This should be where you send a ticket, apologies if I'm wrong.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    This should be where you send a ticket, apologies if I'm wrong.

    I'm still not out of the match lol. The Hackers are keeping me in the game. The egc timer ran out but I'm still stuck in the game

    IMG_20211003_174746.jpg


  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2540670#Comment_2540670

    I'm still not out of the match lol. The Hackers are keeping me in the game. The egc timer ran out but I'm still stuck in the game

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XPIUPTA0KGEE/img-20211003-174746.jpg

    Aight you may need to take the ban and leave. Then, make sure to report them in the end game screen. If you dont do that you wont be able to send a ticket through support.

    Additionally, if they're on steam, make sure to copy their profiles as they may change their name.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2540676#Comment_2540676

    Aight you may need to take the ban and leave. Then, make sure to report them in the end game screen. If you dont do that you wont be able to send a ticket through support.

    Additionally, if they're on steam, make sure to copy their profiles as they may change their name.

    The game ended, they apparently escaped on Hook. Would you know where the submit ticket would be? I've never faced something like this before and I don't want to press a wrong button or something

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2540684#Comment_2540684

    The game ended, they apparently escaped on Hook. Would you know where the submit ticket would be? I've never faced something like this before and I don't want to press a wrong button or something

    Nvm, I'm blind. Sorry for the bother

  • @NoOneKnowsNova is completely correct.

    image.png

    Once the match is over, file an in-game report (I believe it's under "Unsportsmanlike" but I could easily be wrong), and make sure to have your video evidence. Upload this to a site like YouTube- probably as Unlisted- as the actual file attachment system isn't the best. Fill in all of the necessary details- including player names (if it's possible to use a site like Steam64 to gain the ID then that's best, although the username should hopefully suffice as I don't think you're on PC). Submit report and wait.

    This is important- please be sure to wait. Adding any info to your Ticket will send it back to the bottom of the list and it will take longer to recieve an answer.

    It is worth noting you won't get a direct answer. You'll likely recieve one like this to start with:

    image.png

    To show your report was completed successfully.

    After that, it should probably look like this:

    image.png

    (You probably won't get "We're sorry for the trouble."- the Support member and I had a little disbute).

    In case you need help finding where to submit a ticket:

    © 2015-2020 and BEHAVIOUR, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT and other related trademarks and logos belong to Behaviour Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.

    (I started typing this a while ago so sorry if it seems very late lmao)

  • Thank you guys, I've successfully reported them. Let's hope I won't have to deal with any of that anymore

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Thank you guys, I've successfully reported them. Let's hope I won't have to deal with any of that anymore

    We love to see it

  • Yeah I played against three teams of hackers now in last 2 days. But I'm on Xbox so I can't send clips or anything. Seems they have taken over the game.

  • @DBD78 said:

    Yeah I played against three teams of hackers now in last 2 days. But I'm on Xbox so I can't send clips or anything. Seems they have taken over the game.

    Damn, that sounds like hell. I hope you'll get some nicer games

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Thank you guys, I've successfully reported them. Let's hope I won't have to deal with any of that anymore

    Glad to hear that ^^