The perfect DEAD HARD nerf
Remove the immunity to damage, only keep the distance bonus, so ranged killers will be able to get the down, trapper traps will do their jobs, I believe it's the proper nerf to this broken perk.
Remove the immunity to damage, only keep the distance bonus, so ranged killers will be able to get the down, trapper traps will do their jobs, I believe it's the proper nerf to this broken perk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The problem with the perk isn’t dodging a hit, it’s using it for distance, so this doesn’t fix the issue with the perk. I do think survivors shouldn’t be able to Dead Hard over bear traps though.
This, It's stupid that Hatchets can land and register but dead hard negates it, even if it hits, i could undertand if you dodged the hit, but when you get hit. feelsbadman.