Survivor Camera Distance
We need to implement at camera distance change for taller survivors who take up more of the screen and have a harder time seeing. This is honestly quality of life change behavior really needs to focus on these types of changes rather than new killers and survivors atm
Comments
I know, when I play Felix his handsome frame does take up most of my screen. Not that I mind in THAT way (wink wink), but it would be nice to put the camera a little further behind him so I can see around him a little better. Female characters seemingly take up a lot less of the screen and it would be nice to balance it a little bit for our big boys.
Nothing should be at the expense of new content. We should be able to have new content AND balance changes. Stop setting your expectations so low.