pinhead chains when there shouldn't have been chains?
I just played a game as Pinhead with chatterer's tooth and slice of frank, and a couple times during the match I found survivors with multiple chains on them, that I hadn't hit them with, and that shouldn't have spawned because it wasn't time for chain hunt...
...oh wait, I just realized that even though chatter's tooth makes chain hunt not start, it still does the initial "hit them with a bunch of chains" when Pinhead solves the box.
Never mind.
Good talk, everyone!
Comments
yeah I got hit by chains even though I wasn't in chase and a chain hunt wasn't active even though I had not solved the box either. The hunt wasn't active and I was still hit by chains before I could even start to solve lament configuration
were you holding the box? you get chains just for holding the box.
Ok