Jason Entering the Fog Next Anniversary?
Since the Lawsuit is over (from what I've heard anyway) does anyone think they'll announce Friday The 13th for the 6th anniversary or sometime later in 2022?
Since the Lawsuit is over (from what I've heard anyway) does anyone think they'll announce Friday The 13th for the 6th anniversary or sometime later in 2022?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope so, i love Friday the 13th
Not likely. Deals need to be worked out before they can make new f13 stuff and dbd collabs are planned a year in advance.
Doubt anyone would wanna do any form of collaboration after the lawsuit shitshow.
Yeah cause if they want to do the original F13 with Mrs Voorhes as the killer they need the rights from Victor Miller. If they want Jason(which is obvious) they need Sean Cunningham’s rights.