Fair killer buff?
Reduce the default volume of the chase music a bit. Simple yet effective.
Opinions?
Reduce the default volume of the chase music a bit. Simple yet effective.
Opinions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, thank you. I like jamming. We can nerf Plague's "whispers" though. And the annoying Wraith snarls. The music stays, however.
Music is definitely too damn loud. It’s hard enough to track an Iron Will survivor without having annoying music in the background. This is why I sometimes like to “lose chase” as Spirit but keeping the survivor’s whereabouts in my vision so I can hunt them down without music.
Nerf Legions breathing.