My luck ran out

Just had my first game against mods/hacks. Could not hook at all, could down but they pop right up, when i could pick up they wiggled out instantly, auto gens as well. I have seen an increase of complaints of hackers so what is/can be done?

Is is they can't fix this or wont fix this? My biggest question though is why would you want to play that way? Seems very boring.

Comments

  • That’s insane. I have yet to go against hackers. Devs need to tackle this now.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    That’s insane. I have yet to go against hackers. Devs need to tackle this now.

    Ya it suck ruined the gm for me and the solo xbox survivor that got stuck with their 3 man. I still managed to get 44k which i thought was good considering i got 0 hooks and de pipped.

  • Yikes... Sorry to hear that.

    Yeah.. This cheater nonsense is getting out of hand, something needs to be done about it asap.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2539017#Comment_2539017

    Ya it suck ruined the gm for me and the solo xbox survivor that got stuck with their 3 man. I still managed to get 44k which i thought was good considering i got 0 hooks and de pipped.

    I’d hate to be that solo survivor. Or anyone involved in that of course.

  • I myself haven't played against hackers yet in almost 1000 hours (knock on wood), but while I was watching my brother play Trickster he ran into a hacker and it was appalling. Blatant cheating, using hooked state to bodyblock him from reaching other Survivors (and just bodyblocking him in buildings like Shack), stunning with Head-On and staying stunned for almost 30 seconds... and then he popped all the gens and everyone left while my brother was stunned. I think the worst part was that everyone encouraged the hacker and took advantage of the situation, and THEN started bm-ing in the endgame lobby and saying that my brother was hacking. So cringy and immature...

    I filed an extensive report (with video evidence) with Support and they said they'd take care of it, though! So, small PSA: Make sure to get video of these sad gamers and send it to Support so they can easily be caught in the act and dealt with. In-game reporting system isn't enough!

  • @Hippie said:

    I myself haven't played against hackers yet in almost 1000 hours (knock on wood), but while I was watching my brother play Trickster he ran into a hacker and it was appalling. Blatant cheating, using hooked state to bodyblock him from reaching other Survivors (and just bodyblocking him in buildings like Shack), stunning with Head-On and staying stunned for almost 30 seconds... and then he popped all the gens and everyone left while my brother was stunned. I think the worst part was that everyone encouraged the hacker and took advantage of the situation, and THEN started bm-ing in the endgame lobby and saying that my brother was hacking. So cringy and immature...

    I filed an extensive report (with video evidence) with Support and they said they'd take care of it, though! So, small PSA: Make sure to get video of these sad gamers and send it to Support so they can easily be caught in the act and dealt with. In-game reporting system isn't enough!

    I've done several of those and I never get confirmation if they are banned or not.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2539095#Comment_2539095

    I've done several of those and I never get confirmation if they are banned or not.

    I guess you just have to trust them to take care of it. I got a reply on my Support ticket that they wouldn't be able to give me an update but they would take care of it for sure. I mean, you can't argue with video evidence AND screenshots... 😛

  • @Hippie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2539400#Comment_2539400

    I guess you just have to trust them to take care of it. I got a reply on my Support ticket that they wouldn't be able to give me an update but they would take care of it for sure. I mean, you can't argue with video evidence AND screenshots... 😛

    Yeah but a confirmation the guy got axed would be nice.

    Because it feels like I keep facing the same cheaters. It got to a point where if a cheater is from China and they have a random username like a string of numbers I just avoid them at all cost. Idc if they are actually a cheater or not.

    The amount of times that has happened to me is enough for me to dodge lobbies with people like that constnatly.

    I hope that isn't me being discriminatory, but my experiences with cheaters hasn't been great and they almost always come from China since I live in SEA

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2539439#Comment_2539439

    Yeah but a confirmation the guy got axed would be nice.

    Because it feels like I keep facing the same cheaters. It got to a point where if a cheater is from China and they have a random username like a string of numbers I just avoid them at all cost. Idc if they are actually a cheater or not.

    The amount of times that has happened to me is enough for me to dodge lobbies with people like that constnatly.

    I hope that isn't me being discriminatory, but my experiences with cheaters hasn't been great and they almost always come from China since I live in SEA

    I know, that would be nice. Maybe with so many reports flooding in all the time they can't afford to keep up with existing reports like that.

    And that is terrible for sure... I'm in the U.S. so I don't get many overseas players except for from South America. And thankfully, aside from their ping being through the roof, I haven't run into a cheater yet. They really should focus on investing in a better anti-cheat that isn't Epic's garbage-level EAC.

  • Just be glad it wasn't one of those crash the lobby hackers that force you to DC. Those are the worst, imo. Robbing you of all those precious bloodpoints. And you get penalized for it? Lol.