Bloodwarden buff
Can be used multiple times and has a timer to indicate how much time it has left
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The buff I had in mind was it would trigger when an Exit Gate was opened and would last the same amount of time. Any survivors hooked during that time would extend the timer by a few seconds.
Yeah I think each hook made while it's active should add more time to it and they need to also add a timer on it so you have an idea how long you've got.
I'd prefer it to activate when the Killer goes into the exit gate. Activates an unlimited number of times, but each activation has a limited duration.
If you go down inside the exit gate the timer should go up