Something all killers should do...
Never go for the unhooked person who got saved right in front of you. Literally just ignore them.
I have played so many matches of killer where I ignore the unhooked survivor, that it is now built into my brain like waiting out Dead Hard. It ends in wins that feel better and make you proud of yourself, and survivors that genuinely had a fun time playing with you.
If you tunnel and then say that you can't win without tunnelling, then that's just an indicator of how bad your skill is.
Yes, it makes the game more challenging, but who wants easy games everytime? And you DON'T have to win every match you play! Sometimes, I have more fun in the matches that I lose because the survivors looped me well and I actually had to try in order to get some hooks.
What makes me so angry is that in the rare occasions I do play survivor, I am almost always tunnelled. Once, I got unhooked and the ghostface immediately went for me, smacked me, hooked me again. I got unhooked in front of him later, he smacked me, hooked me again, and I was out. No other survivor was hooked, I didn't do anything in the match.
I couldn't even loop him, didn't have a chance to get into a chase. He downed me as soon as I was done with the unhooked animation. All I did was stare at the screen and hit the struggle skill checks on hook, all game.
Comments
It is a game it is a game, yet you are so upset that someone tries and plays efficiently. The hypocrisy of these type of posts is astonishing, when do Survivors show any concern about the fun the killer is having? If it is all a game, why do we see more posts of how stressful, unfun, unrelenting it is to playing killer?
You might feel in control, but how many hours do you have, how many hours do your opponents have? The fact in this game is that Survivor's are the actual people in control, if they unhook in front of your face... why is that the killers problem? Do you ever see people go... the killer is overcommitting to a chase, lets stop working on gens? Lets not tap that gen and let it regress to zero? That gen at 80% lets start a new one, because the killer took time to kick it? Lets be real here, skilled players will capitalize on the mistakes made by the other team and use opportunities presented to them. Your notion that they are not skilled or good is false.
People on the forum: "Tunneling and camping are a part of the game. Deal with it. Run DS and BT."
Also people on the forum: "I'm tired of all these sweaty survivors constantly running these meta perks!"
😂
I feel similar to you OP. Then again, I don't really play killer to "win". Most of the games I play as killer, the only meta perk I see proc is DH. Only time I will tunnel is when someone tries to body block me with BT - but like someone said earlier "I can count to 12". Or sometimes when they BM during chase b/c they want my attention.
I will give props to the forum for convincing me to never go to the exit gates. That has saved me a lot of disappointment. I just go around breaking doors, pallets, and doing other last second BP farming.
Thank you! As a killer, we are not you friends. We are there to kill. Sometimes I go after the 'unhooker', sometimes I stick the hooked one right back up there if I need to get one out of the game quickly. All depends on the flow of the game as to whether or not to tunnel, camp etc. I never do it to be 'toxic' or whatever you want to call it - whichever way wins the game.