Hackers in the free weekend
I've come across 2 hackers so far with the game being free this weekend. The one was a Dwight using the name not_queen_bhvr and seemed to have unlimited dead hard and leader with only the resilient perk on .
Comments
Yeah they haven't plugged the bypass hole just yet so most people who have used cheat engine know how to abuse it.
@the_hopper yeah its pretty annoying people do that, making people that want to check it out for the first time not want to continue playing its a bummer....
All I seem to be finding are campers..
I haven't found hackers yet but I've found a ton of DCers.
It happens.
Yupp - encountered a hacker yesterday, too.
Had unlimited Sprint Burst (his equipped exhaustion perk was Dead Hard) and unlimited We'll Make It (no healing perks and item was a purple flashlight).
BHVR really needs to contact a proper anti cheat dev. Easy Anti Cheat just doesn't cut it apparently.