Open handed
Who else uses this perk?? What are good perks you pair it with?
Who else uses this perk?? What are good perks you pair it with?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like to pair it with plunderers
sweet. I just slapped it on with Bond.
It's fun with Kindred or Windows of Oppertunity
Next mid-chapter, open handed + windows will be 48M with no cooldown. Pretty cool!
Kindered, bond are the best options.
I use it with Kindred and bond. Basically if I want to go for an aura reading build.
My friend was telling me that. Might become a popular pair.
If I want to make a fun little build I do- Kindred, Open Handed, Bond, and Windows of Opportunity.
I am definitely going to try using it more after Windows of Opportunity gets buffed.