Short vent post, 3 hours with 1 good match

I just keep getting killers with Tinkerer and out of the 3 hours of survivor that I played, I enjoyed one match. Not even every killer had Tinkerer, I just keep watching my teammates get tunneled out the match, Tinkerer keeps carrying bad killers, it's constant Wraiths and other boring boring killers. I just wanna go against Blights man, I just wanna go against fun killers, I don't even care about escaping anymore I just wanna enjoy the match for what it is.

Comments

  • “Not even every killer had Tinkerer, I just keep watching my teammates get tunneled out the match”

    Uhh… so you make a thread about a perk then basically say it’s not the perk that’s the problem, but either the killer himself or your teammates?

  • Tinkerer is fine it just should only activate on one gen at a time.

  • @Rey_512 said:

    “Not even every killer had Tinkerer, I just keep watching my teammates get tunneled out the match”

    Uhh… so you make a thread about a perk then basically say it’s not the perk that’s the problem, but either the killer himself or your teammates?

    Idk I've just a really bad streak of games and even with me going into matches not expecting to survive and just going in with the mindset of enjoying the matches I just keep getting horrible games

  • Tinkerer is okay on 80% of the roster

    On Blight it's the most boring thing, because it turns from DBD to 'use lethal rush to run at generators'. It's so boring and predictable

  • The chase break perk.

    "Gotta get my free regression"

  • @Foxy_Teltac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2537914#Comment_2537914

    Idk I've just a really bad streak of games and even with me going into matches not expecting to survive and just going in with the mindset of enjoying the matches I just keep getting horrible games

    The perk isn’t really a problem. It’s just annoying on Blight and maybe Spirit (I never use it on her though). It’s probably really good on Nurse but I never run into Nurses running it. The rest of the roster is too slow to capitalize on it, except maybe Oni.

  • This is just incoherent rambling.