This is what you HAVE to do to win a "comp like" match of dbd and why Dbd is super unbalanced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuKdTBWaEfs

This is public matches, high and probably top SBMM elo with my main Pyramid head, since every match I completely massacre all survivors.

I saw in lobby the hours and all the characters used in comp dbd (Ace, Claudette, Nea), and I already knew this would have been a comp like match where gens would have disappeared insanely fast.

No stretched res/increased fps/improved brightness or reshape/improved audio quality.

Now, question for you BHVR:

What would happened without Deadlock Ruin Undying?

How fast would have gens been completed?

Just look at how fast I killed Ace, with him getting tormented and doing an instakill after he went to second stage. This was like the fastest kill against sweaty comp like players in history, not even Nurse can avoid DS and get a kill so quickly. The chases were the fastest they could have been realistically, with two dead hards delaying the chases.

What would have happened if I did not force Ace to second stage?

What would have happened without camping in this match, or playing in a not terribly unfun way for the survivors?

And this match was in Cowshed, with one of the best killers' anti looping abilities in the game (Pyramid imo after the Spirit nerf is gonna be the 3rd best killer in the game after Nurse or Blight, because Oni is a m1 killer for too long, Huntress can suck an pulled down pallets and has no tunneling ability or catch up, and Hag maybe can compete with him, but I believe hag can't avoid being massively in bullied by "comp like" players in public matches with flashlights.), with an ability to tunnel out survivors out of the game when they get tormented, because if you hit borrowed time when they unhook and if they go in a locker for DS after the deep wound timer runs out you can cage/execute them, and you can almost always force survivors to get tormented even when they pre drop pallets.

What would have happened if i was Doctor, a killer that has an anti looping/chasing ability that can be as strong as Pyramid head's one, but has no tunneling ability like him?

This is why

dead by daylight's core mechanics need a complete review

and as Dave RIchard staid in the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHRAMxiGNxg

,killers are like forced to use gen protection perks, and he said they want to change that.

This is why either the core mechanics of dbd must get changed, or something related to not having to depend on gen regression perks must be worked on.

And, btw,

this is not a competitive dbd team, neither, if it was, an efficient one or either strong one.

What these people have been doing can be done by a group of friends, every match, just doing gens fast and being decent.

What would have happened if they were extremely more efficient, calling out the positions in the map, not going down so fast?

This is why I feel bad playing my main Pyramid head, because he's such a well designed and fun to play killer with his 2 abilites, and requires also a great, and if not MASSIVE, amount of skill, BUT I HAVE TO PLAY IN SUCH AN UNFUN WAY, every match out of 2/3 almost, to get my 2/3/4 kills, that it drains away all the fun away seriously.

Pls BHVR do something, other than putting other perks in the game similar to Deadlock or Corrupt, this is not the correct way of balancing this way in a fun and entertaining way fora all players, killer and survivors.

Because nobody likes these matches:

me because I know already how X match is going to end and the strategy I'll have to use, and what is going to happen if I'll do just a tiny mistake (GG, almost always);

the survivors because 1 gets is tunneled and gets out of the game insta fast and the others just press M1 on gens.

who likes these matches? write your opinion about similar experiences!

Comments

  • Oh, btw, I'm not a killer main, I play both equally

  • Yesterday i was playing Hag (without Franklins) and a full CWF changed to 4 flashlights at last second during lobby...


    All of them had the same perks: Dead hard, Unbreakable, Soul Guard and DS.

    On every chance they had during a chase, they would go into a locker and blind me whenver i tried to catch them.

    There were many t-bags, blinds, removed traps, pointing, locker abuse and hook spam...


    In the end, 1 gen got done, i got 28k points while they got 7-11k, everyone got slugged to death and they were EXTREMELY SALTY on the end game chat 😄.

    Untitled Image


  • @DbD_Enjoyer said:

    Yesterday i was playing Hag (without Franklins) and a full CWF changed to 4 flashlights at last second during lobby...

    All of them had the same perks: Dead hard, Unbreakable, Soul Guard and DS.

    On every chance they had during a chase, they would go into a locker and blind me whenver i tried to catch them.

    There were many t-bags, blinds, removed traps, pointing, locker abuse and hook spam...

    In the end, 1 gen got done, i got 28k points while they got 7-11k, everyone got slugged to death and they were EXTREMELY SALTY on the end game chat 😄.

    https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000224784341-4zsd46-t500x500.jpg

    I enjoy more these matches when there's a lot of slugging instead of the other where one it just tunneled out of the game: many times when the killer slugs against me, it's like a bag of chocolates: you never know what's going to happen. These matches instead you know what's going to happen, always, no variety. Also no reason to play like a sabo/totem hunt/bodyblocker/flashlight savings build, because doing gens is always the choice, ALWAYS.

  • I agree with the discussion - a slug feels better as survivor or as killer, because camping and tunnels, especially being aware you had to resort to those tactics, can't ever feel good if you have a decent amount of self-respect.

  • The ultimate small pp killer build.

    0 effort, the perks playing for you.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    The ultimate small pp killer build.

    0 effort, the perks playing for you.

    I didn't know if I ran the perks listed that I could afk at the start and get a 4K. Thanks for the tip.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuKdTBWaEfs

    This is public matches, high and probably top SBMM elo with my main Pyramid head, since every match I completely massacre all survivors.

    I saw in lobby the hours and all the characters used in comp dbd (Ace, Claudette, Nea), and I already knew this would have been a comp like match where gens would have disappeared insanely fast.

    No stretched res/increased fps/improved brightness or reshape/improved audio quality.

    Now, question for you BHVR:

    What would happened without Deadlock Ruin Undying?

    How fast would have gens been completed?

    Just look at how fast I killed Ace, with him getting tormented and doing an instakill after he went to second stage. This was like the fastest kill against sweaty comp like players in history, not even Nurse can avoid DS and get a kill so quickly. The chases were the fastest they could have been realistically, with two dead hards delaying the chases.

    What would have happened if I did not force Ace to second stage?

    What would have happened without camping in this match, or playing in a not terribly unfun way for the survivors?

    And this match was in Cowshed, with one of the best killers' anti looping abilities in the game (Pyramid imo after the Spirit nerf is gonna be the 3rd best killer in the game after Nurse or Blight, because Oni is a m1 killer for too long, Huntress can suck an pulled down pallets and has no tunneling ability or catch up, and Hag maybe can compete with him, but I believe hag can't avoid being massively in bullied by "comp like" players in public matches with flashlights.), with an ability to tunnel out survivors out of the game when they get tormented, because if you hit borrowed time when they unhook and if they go in a locker for DS after the deep wound timer runs out you can cage/execute them, and you can almost always force survivors to get tormented even when they pre drop pallets.

    What would have happened if i was Doctor, a killer that has an anti looping/chasing ability that can be as strong as Pyramid head's one, but has no tunneling ability like him?

    This is why

    dead by daylight's core mechanics need a complete review

    and as Dave RIchard staid in the interview:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHRAMxiGNxg

    ,killers are like forced to use gen protection perks, and he said they want to change that.

    This is why either the core mechanics of dbd must get changed, or something related to not having to depend on gen regression perks must be worked on.

    And, btw,

    this is not a competitive dbd team, neither, if it was, an efficient one or either strong one.

    What these people have been doing can be done by a group of friends, every match, just doing gens fast and being decent.

    What would have happened if they were extremely more efficient, calling out the positions in the map, not going down so fast?

    This is why I feel bad playing my main Pyramid head, because he's such a well designed and fun to play killer with his 2 abilites, and requires also a great, and if not MASSIVE, amount of skill, BUT I HAVE TO PLAY IN SUCH AN UNFUN WAY, every match out of 2/3 almost, to get my 2/3/4 kills, that it drains away all the fun away seriously.

    Pls BHVR do something, other than putting other perks in the game similar to Deadlock or Corrupt, this is not the correct way of balancing this way in a fun and entertaining way fora all players, killer and survivors.

    Because nobody likes these matches:

    me because I know already how X match is going to end and the strategy I'll have to use, and what is going to happen if I'll do just a tiny mistake (GG, almost always);

    the survivors because 1 gets is tunneled and gets out of the game insta fast and the others just press M1 on gens.

    who likes these matches? write your opinion about similar experiences!

    Feels ######### to play like that, but thats what the game has devolved into.