I think Cheryl has an interesting story to tell between the events of Silent Hill 3 and Dead by Daylight (a lot of these characters I feel don't have enough room in their story to squeeze a tome, like the Stranger Things teens having their most important moments already shown on screen, Tapp and Amada both had their deaths on screen and were taken immediately after so all we need to know we know, I feel like Leatherface would have nothing interesting to say, and etc.) but I can see nice potential in a story about a teen struggling after their father's death and whatever the hell just happened in Silent Hill.
Also, I said it once but I'll say it again, the Portable Radio is my most wanted charm for DBD so this tome would be the time to add it.
Considering Ghost Face is licensed but Danny Johnson is an original character! I think it would be perfect to expand on his lore bc he is created by BHVR. Not to mention, that Danny boy has the longest written history of any killer!
Considering Ghost Face is licensed but Danny Johnson is an original character! I think it would be perfect to expand on his lore bc he is created by BHVR. Not to mention, that Danny boy has the longest written history of any killer!
Trickster's history would like to know your location... ๐
I think Cheryl would have the most potential here, but Freddy and Quentin would be cool as well! Cosmetics, possibly?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A Ghostface tome would be sick.
Ghostface or Stranger things but we are never going to see a Stranger things one
All of them lol
I think Cheryl has an interesting story to tell between the events of Silent Hill 3 and Dead by Daylight (a lot of these characters I feel don't have enough room in their story to squeeze a tome, like the Stranger Things teens having their most important moments already shown on screen, Tapp and Amada both had their deaths on screen and were taken immediately after so all we need to know we know, I feel like Leatherface would have nothing interesting to say, and etc.) but I can see nice potential in a story about a teen struggling after their father's death and whatever the hell just happened in Silent Hill.
Also, I said it once but I'll say it again, the Portable Radio is my most wanted charm for DBD so this tome would be the time to add it.
All of them of course.
but voting for NoES because I want more cosmetics available for them :)
Considering Ghost Face is licensed but Danny Johnson is an original character! I think it would be perfect to expand on his lore bc he is created by BHVR. Not to mention, that Danny boy has the longest written history of any killer!
Trickster's history would like to know your location... ๐
I think Cheryl would have the most potential here, but Freddy and Quentin would be cool as well! Cosmetics, possibly?