PC restarting randomly in DBD only *SOLVED*

Just built a new system. Can play everything else BUT Dead By Daylight. Can be sitting in menu, matchmaking, or in mid game and the PC just restarts itself at random. Sometimes every match, sometimes every other match. I went 4 matches yesterday until it finally restarted itself. Can play any other game without this problem. Brand new PSU. No overheats, everything works.

Specs:

BaseBoard Product ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor, 3701 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

Graphics NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070

Running windows 10 on an SSD with all Steam games running on a 1TB M2

Can play Monster Hunter or any other multiplayer game with no issue. Seems to be only isolated to DBD. Tried reinstalling, verified files, returned and replaced RAM sticks, scanned OS, stress tests on RAM and GPU. I'm lost at this point. Just stacking ban time if I keep trying.

Edit: Updated BIOS.. Sorry for wasting a thread.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I have a dedicated switch from Nintendo. It works flawless. there are so many PC issues in this world. I would be afraid to use a PC and expect good performance.