Can we just remove "The Game" map

Honestly this map is the most boring and unfair map within the game.

There are so many safe loops and god pallets you dont really have much gameplay as 90% of the killers. Not only this but it has two floors making it hard to get to certain areas quickly especially if the game decides certain doors are closed and a bunch of unbreakable walls have spawned.

This isnt even mentioning playing it at high mmr or against actually good survivors, it's just a loss at that point...

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm not a fan of any indoor map other than Hawkins (Rip Hawkins) but as someone who has played over 1,000 hours a year for the past 4 years (& will play until the servers are shut down) I don't see the Meat plant as a survivor sided map.

    From experience at a high level i'd say most games either go 2 escapes / 2 kills or favour the killer.

    Most of the really good pallets are gone within a few minutes of the game, the breakable walls screw survivors far more than they hinder killers & killers who ignore one or 2 gens than generally aren't worth defending tend to have a much easier time.

    Again I'm not a fan of indoor maps i'd be happy to see them all go but if I'm playing killer & it's indoor i'd take the game over RPD or the hospital.

    Midwich slightly more killer friendly but I just despise that map all round so I'd still rather have the game.

    As a survivor i'll roll my eyes at any indoor map that isn't Hawkins.

    Iv been playing since its release and I much preferred the old version, there wasn't as many god loops (no where near) and there was a huge amount of breakable walls blocking things off.

    Just the fact nearly every pallet you can see the killer or once it's down only a very few killers have a chance.

    Sure when the pallets are gone it's okay but by that time a half decent team will have so much gen progress it's a loss unless you mass slug/camp (really hate playing that way I like a chase) but if you dont have ruin to regress gens you will lose at the higher mmr just due to the time you have to use to just get rid of 100% safe pallets

  • The map isn't always bad, sometimes i really enjoy playing on it. Especially with a pallet breaking power, or with brutal strength.

  • as i have said before the game is a licensed map so getting rid of it would be breaking the license

  • and bhavr would get sued

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The map isn't always bad, sometimes i really enjoy playing on it. Especially with a pallet breaking power, or with brutal strength.

    Not always no, and I know against weak players it's okay but with SBMM that's rare. I play it as doc and I'm okay as I can use my power to stop such things. Play legion and I'm a basic attack killer gonna have a rough time

  • I do hope they do a rebalance why did they make the map significantly more worse to play on besides visuals the old game had no issues

  • I don't understand how people can complain about The Game map when haddonfield exists.

  • @Set said:

    I don't understand how people can complain about The Game map when haddonfield exists.

    Haddonfield has less loops and pallets, some of the loops you also cant see over the whole time and arent 100% safe. Worst thing about haddonfield is how every house has window exits for survivors (slows killer) and gens spawn in places giving huge view (looking down the stairs giving plenty of escape time)

    I do hate that map too, but it's not got dozens of 100% safe pallets

  • again haddonfield is also a licensed map meaning bhavr could get sued for removing it because that's called breaking a license agreement.

  • @slendermansmoom said:

    again haddonfield is also a licensed map meaning bhavr could get sued for removing it because that's called breaking a license agreement.

    Obviously they wont remove them, most titles are slight exaggerated to get the point across so you dont need to repeat yourself lol. They can still change the map, they're not forced into placing 10 god pallets on a map with a bunch of safe ones lol.

    My point is the map plays awful as basic attack killers, even more so at the higher mmr