Killers hit box

I’ve been playing the game almost everyday now for the past 2 weeks and I still can’t get over the fact of if a killer misses a swing and turns to you it still counts as a hit like i dead hard behind a killer they swong facing the other way but for some reason it’s like their arms grew 5in and still hits me like don’t me wrong but this game is just a killer Paradise like you can’t wiggle out even when you have 100% they literally are fast as idk what have so many 1 shot attacks or perks but all the survivors good things are getting nerfed because someone didn’t like that oh a survivor can get out my grasp or a Survivor can heal fast like come on the scale on their side and they still want the survivors to have less.

Comments

  • That's just latency. On the killers screen they were facing you.

    Play killer and see for yourself. You never hit anything that's not directly in front of you.

    Basically the animation of the killer turning to face you hasn't caight up for you. You are the issue, you're lagging.


    Killers get the same problem. Swinging at a survivor and missing the hit even when it should have connected, because the survivor isn't actually in the same olace they are on the killers screen.


    Play the game a little more and you'll find out how insanely survivor sided this game is.

  • @Seraphor said:

    That's just latency. On the killers screen they were facing you.

    Play killer and see for yourself. You never hit anything that's not directly in front of you.

    Basically the animation of the killer turning to face you hasn't caight up for you. You are the issue, you're lagging.

    Killers get the same problem. Swinging at a survivor and missing the hit even when it should have connected, because the survivor isn't actually in the same olace they are on the killers screen.

    Play the game a little more and you'll find out how insanely survivor sided this game is.

    It's not latency. It's some sort of visual bug. There are situations on my screen where i miss on hit, but i know my hitbox is bigger and game will count it as successful hit.

  • @Seraphor said:

    That's just latency. On the killers screen they were facing you.

    Play killer and see for yourself. You never hit anything that's not directly in front of you.

    Basically the animation of the killer turning to face you hasn't caight up for you. You are the issue, you're lagging.

    Killers get the same problem. Swinging at a survivor and missing the hit even when it should have connected, because the survivor isn't actually in the same olace they are on the killers screen.

    Play the game a little more and you'll find out how insanely survivor sided this game is.

    I’ve played this game on and off since 2017 I believe but now like I’m actually sitting down and getting to know it more but idk I play both a lot killer is super easy majority of the time but then it’s like Ik when Ive looped a killer like yeah sometimes I’ll understand some hit but it like if you swing and I’m behind you but you still get the hit it’s just why play like I’m a gold 2 now but majority of the games I play I either have trash teammates or the killer is camping and tunneling like idk fun game for sure but at least give us a better wiggle