As much as I love Chucky and Tiffany from Child's Play, I just feel like Jason is a much better fit to the game. I also feel like dealing with Chucky or Tiff would be kind of like a Victor situation (unless they used the human Charles/Tiffany or a combo like Twins). Jason's kit would be a lot more fun I feel to go up against.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I said it before and i'lll say it again
Dr. Zomboss
Regarding that lawsuit...a lot of red tape remains.
I'd like too many of those to chose one over the other, but I've been saying for years I'd like a "The Mummy" chapter.
As much as I love Chucky and Tiffany from Child's Play, I just feel like Jason is a much better fit to the game. I also feel like dealing with Chucky or Tiff would be kind of like a Victor situation (unless they used the human Charles/Tiffany or a combo like Twins). Jason's kit would be a lot more fun I feel to go up against.
More specifically Alien (not worried so much about Predator). In short, Alien will be a truely scary addition!
SAMARA