ig its time to learn nurse?
Survivors are broken and they'll be more broken the moment they release the new patch in mid October. While killers have to endure all the nerfs they also have to endure the survivor buffs (mainly swf) and now killers cant stand the chance to fight survivors. Spirit and deathslinger getting hard nerfed the game sees no variety cus now all theyll see in high rank is nurse. Like why bother ranking and doing your best when you face 3000+ hour deathsquad that bm you in chat or send you messages all the while they flashlight clicking at the exit gate? just wait until the patch release and youll be shat on the worst survivors in the world.
Comments
Have fun! Easier said than done.
you do you
I've just been playing spirit more since sbmm bc she's the only killer that can perform well at high ranks and on console. Nurse is just too hard on console for me at this point.
Don’t worry do your best to ensure! Been playing nurse exclusively on Xbox so much this past couple days just turn sensitivity up to 100% it gets a lot easier!
Oh believe me I've tried. I was a nurse main for most of my dbd play time but the stress of playing her finally got to me lol.
Obituary of a retired nurse main
I might get flak for this but them introducing the blink charges awhile back really killed any desire to learn nurse
I just don't vibe with Nurse. I think more people will convert to Blight than Nurse.
Dw I get it. When they first introduced it I refused to touch nurse on console. You just gotta get used to it ^^