What happens to older killer addons?
Do you just lose them or do they become an equivalent?
Like say purple trapper bag? Lose it or does it become trapper sack?
Do you just lose them or do they become an equivalent?
Like say purple trapper bag? Lose it or does it become trapper sack?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The current yellow bag just changes rarity to green. The quantity you had before stays the same.
So any purple bags I have currently should become trapper sack correct?๐
Yes
Thanks
They become equivalent.
Pretty sure they get to rest with our Heroes. Old Freddy, Fair Child Billy, Only Vommy Mommy Plague.
RIP
So I'm still gonna have like 40 video tapes on Pig? Nice.
I have 101 Torn Bookmarks on Nurse because it used to be a common addon.