Fix the bs map selection.

So I'm trying to play huntress and hawkings,hawking,,hawkings,midwitch,midnight,. ######### every time I p lay huntress I get an increase on indoor maps I swear the system prioritizes some map for certain killers. How does the game put me in 5 matches in a row where I'm a 110 m1 killer with a 40 meter lullaby 99% of the match. How am I supposed to hit 4 people 15 meters away if there's something to hide behind ever 10 meters.

Comments

  • I mean, it's random. Not much to "fix" there. If you feel like you're getting the same map a lot, try some map offerings.

  • Lol use a map offering man stop complaining about the dice toss hawkings is actually pretty good for huntress as its long hallways allow an hit without much room to dodge. You also dont have to hit with hatchets she does have an axe

  • @GuyFawx said:

    Lol use a map offering man stop complaining about the dice toss hawkings is actually pretty good for huntress as its long hallways allow an hit without much room to dodge. You also dont have to hit with hatchets she does have an axe

    Only if your good and I'm not lol. I enjoy playing her and am definitely getting better(also on console). I actually play her a a decent amount. I probably should use offerings i never do honestly.