MMR is weird atm
So I was really looking forward to play this game again once ive heard they are gonna implement an MMR system to this game. I remember a playtest in June which was really good and got me hyped. I also watched some streamers like hexy play during it and it was entertaining to finally see sweaty killer games in high mmr.
Im not complaining that i want to have the old system back because it was worse but this current MMR seems inconsistent atm. As survivor its clearly working for me because i finally get good teammates almost every game instead of a mish mash like it was before.
Killer games on the other hand are all over the place for some reason. I havent lost a single match for the last 3 days and the survivors i went against were fairly new. (100-800 hours)
So i was expecting the system to give me more fair matches but so far i probably havent reached that point.
I remember before the new MMR update i farmed quite alot of matches as killer, meaning i lost alot of games on purpose. I suspect that dropped my MMR very low. Still seems to take ages to get it where it should be...
What is your experience with the current MMR? Does it feel like the game matches you with people of similar skill?
Comments
That's correct. You will have easy matches until MMR catches up with your skill.