Very excited for new Trapper and Pig!

Great buffs! I was a little scared when I heard about deathslinger, but this really makes up for that. I am not sad about spirit ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

  • @Slaughterhouse3 said:

    Great buffs! I was a little scared when I heard about deathslinger, but this really makes up for that. I am not sad about spirit ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I agree. Pig and Traps are two heavily used characters on my end so excited to just have new toys to play with....Hope they don't end up being worse than the toys being donated but I'm optimistic. Spirit I was just starting to get into and I can honestly say she needed directional phase but not dust as well so hopefully that gets ditched for good. plague is another I am excited about as I have grown quite fond of her lately...Relationship started off rocky but we close friends now.

    Slinger - Not happy at all about this hopefully it's not to bad but as a console slinger I'm scared he is going to be janky AF.

  • Me too. I might start maining pig because her add-ons look so much more fun. Trapper looks good too but you have to be creative, and i am not

  • They forgot to give trapper spike traps to slow down and trip survivors....oh how i wish he had that