We need a NEW GAME MODE

Currently All games are a tunnel camp fest. And when killers are not applying the easy and most effective strat and are commited on chases (very rare), survs unfairly gen rush that guy.


This meta totally sucks. Game design encourages camp tunnel and click m1 sticked to a gen instead of the most fun part of the game: chases and interaction between players.


It's not about win or lose. I don't care lose if I have had fun, frenetic and close game. I wanna win or lose because of my skill on loops, flashlights, bodyblocks... Not on clicking m1.



Games with a base data player 6 times smaller like smite have 10 game modes and no problem on queue times.



Give us another game mode like capture the flag, race against the clock survival, etc. U could even eliminate gens on that new mode or at least reduce the time survs spend on them.

Comments