How will you spend your Halloween?
I'm personally going to give out some candy and scare some kids. Then once I'm outta candy that I'm giving out, I'll retreat back to my room and watch some movies while eating the candy I didn't give away. I might watch Halloween or The Nightmare Before Christmas. Anyone recommend some movies I should watch? Either horror or not horror.
Comments
I'm on a horror movie marathon. So far, I've watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Scream, and Nightmare on Elm Street. I'm planning on seeing Friday the 13th, Chucky and Halloween as well. Maybe Saw, but I'm not big on gore films. As for Halloween night, I'll definitely be scaring kids and handing out candy.
Very nice, I've seen all the Friday the 13th films and all the Halloween ones too. Can't wait to eat that yummy candy though, I've been holding off of it for the whole month just fir this special night.
Tonight I plan to watch Scream next. As for Halloween, I'm probably gonna play dbd with my friends since we don't really celebrate Halloween here.
I'm going to a local electro party.
As the Trapper.
first and second texas cainsaw massacre great films