I'm between Jason Lives, New Blood and Jason Takes Manhattan, but I prefer part 8 as I like the characterization and design of Jason better and it is also the first movie I saw of Jason when he was at least 12 years old.
I'm between Jason Lives, New Blood and Jason Takes Manhattan, but I prefer part 8 as I like the characterization and design of Jason better and it is also the first movie I saw of Jason when he was at least 12 years old.
Part 8 is also my favourite Jason design. The slimey, wet boiler suit with the mask with those pitch black eye holes...very intimidating.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This, unironically.
This is my favourite F13 movie.
I have a real soft spot for Manhattan.
I believe it was the first F13 I saw when I was around 11 years old.
The film gets slated by critics and fans alike, but for me it's an entertaining horror flick.
I'm between Jason Lives, New Blood and Jason Takes Manhattan, but I prefer part 8 as I like the characterization and design of Jason better and it is also the first movie I saw of Jason when he was at least 12 years old.
Part 8 is also my favourite Jason design. The slimey, wet boiler suit with the mask with those pitch black eye holes...very intimidating.
Manhattan was also my first Friday.
voted for 6, but have to say 3,4 and 6 are my faves
6 is the daddy.
In my opinion: The best soundtrack, humour, the best antagonist, great supporting characters and Sheriff Garris is hilarious.