I’m in love!!! Can’t wait to buy it.
My precious bubba is all grown up now, he is perfect in his pretty lady outfit
@[Deleted User] said:Do you have a picture of it? I tried looking it up, but all I found was the one that's currently in the store.
@[Deleted User] said:
Do you have a picture of it? I tried looking it up, but all I found was the one that's currently in the store.
They posted it on twitter and instagram.
@Nathan13 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2534971#Comment_2534971They posted it on twitter and instagram.
@Nathan13 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2534971#Comment_2534971
Here it is (I love it as well, its fantastic!): https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1443621775275872257?s=20
I’m kinda disappointed by the suit being blue instead of black, and the weird 3/4 sleeves
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My precious bubba is all grown up now, he is perfect in his pretty lady outfit
They posted it on twitter and instagram.
Here it is (I love it as well, its fantastic!): https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1443621775275872257?s=20
I’m kinda disappointed by the suit being blue instead of black, and the weird 3/4 sleeves