Coup de Gras QOL Buff

I think a good implementation for Coup would be to change the way the perk works so that it only consumes a token the moment a standard lunge exceeds the base lunge distance. It feels awful using Coup and getting no value from it from a short or normal lunge, and this would make it feel much better, and way less like you're wasting a perk to do base Killer functions.

Comments

  • @TamboRhyyn said:

    I think a good implementation for Coup would be to change the way the perk works so that it only consumes a token the moment a standard lunge exceeds the base lunge distance. It feels awful using Coup and getting no value from it from a short or normal lunge, and this would make it feel much better, and way less like you're wasting a perk to do base Killer functions.

    Honestly, I think it should be killer Deadhard. Instead of tokens based on generators, you should hit E during a lunge to get extra distance then go on a 40 second cooldown.

  • @BastardKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/284586/coup-de-gras-qol-buff

    Honestly, I think it should be killer Deadhard. Instead of tokens based on generators, you should hit E during a lunge to get extra distance then go on a 40 second cooldown.

    That is a super nice idea, simple but effective.

    Also it is "Coup de Grâce", not Fat Shot

  • That would make it so much better, im all for that.