Hatch Keys and stuff.
I am not a fan of the hatch. But after playing for a bit I can see why it could be needed, sorta. But it's still just way to easy.
Since we already have keys in the game, I suggest that the hatch requires a key to open at ALL TIMES.
To offer some ballance. I'de put a key holder in the basement. If the game is going really badly, then the survivors will have to actively seek out there salvation., and put some work in for it.
Comments
So why he camps the basement you do gens?
Exactly. It adds dynamic to things.
Make it require 3 gens instead of 2 to spawn and I think the exit gate opening needs to be made longer/close able as well. (can be re opened)
Currently with the gates powered it's completely survivor sided, yet when survivors lose and the hatch spawns, it's still survivor sided. Either hatch needs to be more killer sided seeing as the survivors lost in order to get in that place to begin with or if we're gonna make the hatch more evenly sided then the gates need to be made more evenly sided as well. Currently both end game outcomes favor survivors.
I agree with you on the gates. i think they should open in 3 stages. Each door a little deeper. Make use of all that space thats normally reserved for pointless ring around the rosie and tea-bagging.