Legion Idea

Made this post on Reddit few hours ago and it seems like unless its a shitpost or some Photoshop high quality edit ######### just gets ignored or maybe my idea is just bad, though I believe its pretty reasonable.

Apologies for my English in advance.

I like legion, would like a movie too scary movie kind. anyway

Had this idea for over a year, maybe its mine probably not can't remember, credit to whomever came up with it. Btw anybody know from where I might have picked this locker idea up, just saw a 16 day post on reddit with locker idea too, a bit different but still. Could it be trailer, I don't remember.

Legion basically stays the same but spawns with the whole squad in random lockers except the one you start with. I think the base kit is pretty fun and just need a bit more in terms of variety.

You switch through lockers with ctrl. similar to demos portal, same speed too. Iron maiden speeds up getting into locker animation. Killer stays in the locker you left them in.

If a healthy survivor opens a locker with one of the random legion guys in some locker, they make shhh sound and survivor gets exposed status effect for 30 seconds and scream for one second like with infection fright.

If the survivor is wounded they get the same thing except exposed they get exhausted.

few addons changes if fatigues is still 4 seconds

yellow=Julie's mix tape decreases by 0.75sec fatigue duration and disables frenzy for 30 seconds

green=Joey's mix tape decreases by 1 sec fatigue duration and disables frenzy for 45 seconds

these two stack benefits and negatives both

purple=cold dirt, doesn't stack decreases by 1.75 sec fatigue duration and disables frenzy for 75 seconds

the effects are only active when disabled manually, to leave place pallet play and enduring play and whatever else people know. I don't know any other means to play around fatigue. The number can be changed but I think they are pretty reasonable.

additional changes but its not very important

Frank 10% faster breaks pallet

Julie 10% faster basic attack

Susie 10% faster window vault, doesn't stack with frenzy

Joey 10% faster pallet stun recovery.

Just a thought, well probably doesn't matter cause I haven't heard of any changes that came from the community that got into the game. Would be happy to be proven wrong, I'm fairly new so apologies.

thanks for reading

grammar nazis welcome (though I'm not sure if they are still called that, maybe its not allowed anymore.) sorry then.

That's not all but the things that are left are minor, like legions breathing in locker, quick exit if survivor withing 5 meter radius, slow exit in nobody is around and not to spook them with locker noise, terror radius delay, things like that.

I think for most locker animation survivor animations can be used be it entry or quick/slow exit.

Comments