Has anyone else....
Noticed the absurd amount of new accounts that just soared into the forums with this mid-chapter? Is it just me? Cool.
Noticed the absurd amount of new accounts that just soared into the forums with this mid-chapter? Is it just me? Cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Must be a seasonal thing.
If you're talking about the forums, then it makes sense. It's a pretty significant mid patch coming out and that is definitely going to bring in more people who want to voice their opinions on things.
I remember only few forum members and the rest are just random internet people with random names I never pay attention to, nor do I really care about. So not really
We're actually all making secondary accounts to confuse you.