Hallowed Blight Finnaly Running Smoothly
Running Out Of Time Gotta Grind Like Hell
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
^ You answered your own question.
Did you try reinstalling the game?
You do have to be patient. Let me tell you something about the way their code works. DBD is coded in C++, along with the Unreal Engine 4. C++ is coded in long lines, with no real organization, besides the one you put it in. It takes a LONG time to figure out one single little bug sometimes.
Have you ever programmed C++? It has a nice structure and can do so much work for you. Try C, it's very easy to shoot yourself into the knee with it but not with C++ as you have classes and it's an OOP Language. Also if you do want to have some performance I don't think there's another option than C/C++
I have done a little bit of C++ programming. About 6-8 months of it. I don't know everything, but my point was it's not that easy to find one bug in a huge line of code (especially code in a video game the size of dbd).
I had no problems farming the vials and once I was done after a few days, I quit DBD almost completely until the event is over
If they have a good structure it shouldn't be too hard, but yeah debugging can take it's time. But I'm sure they have spaghetti code because most times they change something something else aso doesn't work anymore. For example the bugged nurse (in early 2018?) Stun + Bloodwipe shouldn't happen .
But well I think this is too much off topic as this is not a programming forum.
^ This maybe? At least give it a try
Yeah it's possible. After I long time I assume it's hard not to have somewhat unorganized/confusing C++ lines.