Is it just me or?
Is today international boosted killers day or something? Almost every match I've played today has been against boosted ass killers. And even so, can we make today an actual occasion in the DBD community? "International Boosted Killers Day, 28th of October." Surely it aint just me tho right?
Edit: link to livestream
Edit 2: removed link to livestream
Comments
Welcome to the result of the latest event lol
Welcome to killers grinding for their event hooks. Most killers are also having to wait a really long time to get a lobby too, so they are probably going to try hard once they get a match.
Well they're not doing a great job of being try hards, cant hit for our lives!
Just because they are trying hard doesn't mean they are good.
It means you're off your game if you miss an attack or something you're boosted because you're not doing good.
EDIT: Wait, are you seriously asking what that means or are you just being a troll?
If it was they'd be on the forums crying. Oh wait!
I often hear it, but never asked.
Thank you for explaining.
So right now, killers are both boosted and try hards. Since I've seen both claims.
Boosted means, essentially, being pushed to ranks higher than you should be at by the level of skill you have.
In short, survivors are being boosted by this event, both by farming with killers, and because of the relative ease of at least getting a safety pip if people are focusing on the event. This makes the killer's job easier, since there'll be easier survivors at the higher ranks, meaning THEY can more easily pip off of the easier survivors.
That's how I see it at least
Not all you crazy forum dweller with 3500 posts. Just a few. I met them too, they can't hit #########.