I wish maps had more, ambience I guess?
Something to give them more defining qualities, similar to the safe room music in RPD or the sirens in Midwich. I think having the backing music that plays outside of chase be unique to certain maps would be cool.
Comments
Well I have always stated there could easily be weather types in DBD even if its through offerings, rain, mist, fog, lightning, wind etc. All could slightly change the aspect of seeing, hearing, brightness etc.
Nothing would be cooler to work on a gen somewhere kinda dark, getting a lightning flash and see myers staring at you... that, is what I need.
I agree. Rework the dark mist effects and make them more diverse.
When it comes ot ambience the new lighting on Lery's makes it feel more immersive.
I think lerys is a good example of reworking a map to give it more ambience. It feels incredibly unique, the damp neon lighting filling each hall and room, the snow blowing in from barely cracked open windows, the ear blaringly loud machinery in the very center of the map, its great. I wish more maps had distinctly noticeable environments like this, outside of their distinct buildings and color palette.
Agree OP
Some environmental aspects would be good. Bats would be cool in the chests or when entering the basement
Put this in feedback and suggestions, if you haven't already. It'll be amazing to have more music, sound effects and such for each of the older map areas. The job done on newer maps like RPD and Midwich are fantastic (even if that bastard corpse in a locker at Midwich did give my position away to a Ghost Face!), and especially Wraith and Trapper maps could benefit much with some original music.