My Trophies/Achievements are gone?
After hearing about the key and hatch changes, I went into my trophy list to take a photo of my "Where'd they go?!" Trophy to memorialize it before it gets removed. And scrolling through my trophy list I realized:
Almost all of them are gone.
It's only listing something like 10% of trophies earned when I used to have almost all of them. All my adept trophies are gone, all the "do this x amount of times" are gone, even "cleanse 10 hex totems" which I did like 4 days ago.
It's not like a huge deal, I don't live for the achievements or anything, but it does suck a little that a lot of natural progress from nearly 4 years of this game have been erased for some reason. Has this been mentioned in any news updates or anything? Because if so I haven't seen it.
Comments
I mean if you've upgraded to a new console as in PS4 to PS5 yeah the trophies won't transfer over.
But I haven't. I am and have always been on PS4. They just reverted randomly.
no idea then mate. haven't heard of that one before
Just a point of clarity. Your trophies are tied to your PSN account so they transfer over. The confusion is that Behaviour doesn't auto-pop the PS5 trophies so you will need to earn them again if you play the PS5 version. Your PS4 DBD trophies will remain as is. So if you're close to the Platinum or 100% the PS4 trophy set, you need to continue playing the PS4 version of the game.
i guess i should've been more specific, but it slipped my mind. I am aware that is how it works though. sorry for the confusion.
Np figured as much but wanted to offer the info. On Reddit there was a huge topic that DBD was wiping your trophies and started a frenzy before people realized it was just a new trophy set.