Should we get a universal Boon like TOTH
I just think an entire category of perk should be locked behind DLC and it could also allow for a bit more challenges with "Bless X amount of totems" or "Snuff X amount of boon totems."
I just think an entire category of perk should be locked behind DLC and it could also allow for a bit more challenges with "Bless X amount of totems" or "Snuff X amount of boon totems."
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A boon that highlights all totems and survivors on the map while you are in its range?
I honestly don't see any use that would have
I think we should rework one of the trash survivor perks and make it a boon. Like no one left behind or this is not happening.
I do think it would be cool if there was a generic boon perk OR Mikaela was free, but that'd be very generous for them to do.