Do you guys feel stuck in same MMR matches?
My matches have been the same for quite some time: easily a 4k with 2 or 3 gens. Maybe because I'm always letting the last survivor escape? What are you guys experiencing? The same, maybe?
My matches have been the same for quite some time: easily a 4k with 2 or 3 gens. Maybe because I'm always letting the last survivor escape? What are you guys experiencing? The same, maybe?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I ran into the same nurse 3 times in a row.
Yes actually I remember having the same teammate like 4 games in a row