Killer Maps

I think I'd like to see the map system reworked. It's not horrible, but it'd be nice to have a little bit more control. Like making it to where by default you go to the killer's realm. If you're playing as or against a doctor, you go to Lery's, if you go against a Myers you by default go to Haddonfield, ect.

And the offerings can stay the same. You can change where you go with map offerings, and killer can choose places or use the offering that cancels maps. I like the idea of the killer playing on their home turf normally, and then being called into another realm when an offering is made. Just change the default to not be random lol

Comments

  • Eeeeeeeeh, you dont really want to go to Haddonfield as a Myers.

    As for the offerings, I am actually of the opinion that they should become Pink offerings for survivors at the very least, while maybe even grey addons for killers(while still having the same strength).

    Killers rarely need a specific maps, and when they do, it's really bad if they dont go to that map. Where survivors dont really have a reason to go to any specific map, other than it being more survivor sided.

    Making the maps pink for survivors, and thus very rare in the bloodweb, would give Killers more control on the maps.


    This isnt even considering that 1 killer offering equals 1 survivor offering btw.