Boon: Shadow Step further encourages Camping.

If I don't see anyone in BBQ and Chili after unhooking I'll just assume they're near and proceed to proxy camp the hook.

There is no reason to leave the hook if you don't see anyone else in BBQ and Chili.

Comments

  • I'm getting deja vu from the time lockers received the secondary effect of blocking survivors auras.

    In all seriousness though, I find it hard to believe people only camp because they don't find anyone withBBQ and Chili. But I also have to say that I personally still can't tell if these boon perks need nerfs, so if they do, maybe removing the aura block would do the trick for this boon perk.

  • I only camp if I have a very good reason to believe there's a survivor close to the hook that's waiting for me to leave. I don't think I'll be proxy camping and letting gens fly because I see no one on BBQ (because generally speaking, you're going to see no one on BBQ anyway).