Matchmaking? I thought it was fixed!

I'm terrible at this game. I've been terrible. But for some reason the game keeps matching me with top tier killers who murder me all day. What's going on?


unknown (8).png


Comments

  • Most likely a killer they do not play often, so their MMR was way lower, but their base killer ability was high.

  • for me it's a m1 gamer squad that counterplays the fact i play killers that can't instadown everyone in a cone in my field of view with one click by sticking to gens like glue unless i'm within striking distance

    or clueless killers that down someone and then facecamp them to death and repeat vs complete potato teammates that don't just hammer gens in response

    depends on what side i'm playing you know

  • @Nayru said:

    for me it's a m1 gamer squad that counterplays the fact i play killers that can't instadown everyone in a cone in my field of view with one click by sticking to gens like glue unless i'm within striking distance

    or clueless killers that down someone and then facecamp them to death and repeat vs complete potato teammates that don't just hammer gens in response

    depends on what side i'm playing you know

    *Reads the first paragraph.*

    May I offer you a Mesa Prime in these trying time?

  • @BastardKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2530062#Comment_2530062

    *Reads the first paragraph.*

    May I offer you a Mesa Prime in these trying time?

    no i want the original before they inflated her behind and made it look like a horrid cellulite-ridden texture stretching mess model-wise

    but also given some of the recent posts in regards to deathslinger nerfs you'd think he really was mesa lol

  • @Nayru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2530205#Comment_2530205

    no i want the original before they inflated her behind and made it look like a horrid cellulite-ridden texture stretching mess model-wise

    but also given some of the recent posts in regards to deathslinger nerfs you'd think he really was mesa lol

    Ahh, I see you are a man of culture as well.