I am a foreigner
I am a foreigner, and this article was written by a translator.
I think this patch is a really weird patch since the UI patch.
Killer has to play with 4 perk slots.
Once the totem is destroyed, the perk cannot be used again.
When the totem is destroyed, there is a situation where the game is played with 1-3 perks.
Killer takes this risk and uses the totem perk.
Instead, the effect of the totem perk is powerful.
The Killer's Totem perk has a good balance of risk and benefit.
Survivors play a total of 4x4=12 puck slots.
Let's say, for example, that only one of them makes a Blessed Totem.
The totem will respawn even if it loses its effect. to infinity!
And all the survivors can enjoy the effect!
The effect of the totem perk is also powerful!
The killer is already busy chasing survivors and guarding the generator.
But he must also find the totem!
Finding a Totem and removing the Blessing will also create another Blessing Totem!
The killer has to get rid of it again.
The killer's body is one.
There are 4 survivors.
Although the survivors can work in a division of labor.
The killer is not.
What was the development team thinking about making this update?
Am I a foreigner so I don't understand this patch?
Do the killers working on the North American server have plenty of time?
Are the North American servers roomy enough for the killer to go for a walk?
Do survivors play around without repairing generators?
In our server, everyone does their own thing.
The killer is running out of time.
Should the killer go looking for totems that respawn when destroyed? My head hurts just thinking about it.
Comments
Sometimes even in English the patch notes can be worded a bit strange so the translations might not be amazing.
But you seem to have understood it correctly, the boon totems as are you describe although I'm skeptical they'll become massively popular. I haven't seen them in action though.
Thanks for commenting on my article.
I'm not writing this because of a problem with the translation status.
It's not that I didn't understand the effect.
What I didn't understand was that Dead by Daylight made this perks.
If a perks like this comes out in our country, the balance will immediately collapse.
I wonder if this is not the case in North America.
I am Korean, and the survivors of our country are quite strong.
Does North America need this kind of balancing because its survivors are weak?
Currently, the number of killers in our country is very low.
I hope this patch does not cause the number of killers to be further reduced and the matching time to become infinitely longer.