Disrespecting pallets build.
So I went for an old school build the other day, Spirit fury,enduring,BS, and I was fun but I need a 4tj perk for it and couldn't think of one just threw pop on for gen defense. Any ideas??
Tagged:
Trusted
So I went for an old school build the other day, Spirit fury,enduring,BS, and I was fun but I need a 4tj perk for it and couldn't think of one just threw pop on for gen defense. Any ideas??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you purely want anti-Pallet Perks, then Fire Up is the 4th you want.
Dang I don't have Freddy's perks yet thanks though
It becomes really addictive. You can even swap Spirit Fury for Bamboozle and get super vaults (because Fire Up stacks) to disrespect windows and pallets. Survivors will never know what to do, guaranteed!
I prefer that as it mitigates pre dropping and on maps without a lot of pallets, you get a lot of late game value in chase.